Our websites are not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 12 King Street, Southwell, Notts, NG25 0EN
Telephone number: 01636 816 573
WHERE IS YOUR DATA STORED AND WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT?
Your data is stored by La Parisienne.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to promote our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Your data is never passed on, sold, or swapped for marketing purposes.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
La Parisienne use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
A range of different methods may be used to collect data which may include the following methods:
(a) Direct interactions with us in person, by post, phone, email or otherwise. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Information.
(b) Automated technologies or interactions with our website, by using the web enquiry form. You may give us Identity, Contact and Financial Information.
(c) Third parties or publicly available sources (third parties may be used in processing Identity, Contact and Financial categories of personal data).
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time. Please contact us to do so.
WHAT IS YOUR DATA USED FOR?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not override by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
La Parisienne use your personal data in the following ways only:
· To identify who you are when you contact us.
· To contact you directly regarding your bookings and bespoke orders that you may have placed. By email or by telephone communications.
· To provide you with products and services you have requested (please note we may not be able to provide products or services if you fail to provide certain information requested).
· To ensure payment for La Parisienne’s products or service purchased and to prevent or detect fraud.
· To understand what products or services you may be interested.
· To contact you directly in response to any enquiries you have contacted us via email, through our website contact form or by telephone communications.
· To contact you regarding your purchases or bookings with La Parisienne, with e-receipts or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications.
· To resolve complaints or issues you may have with La Parisienne’s products or services.
· To manage or improve our customer relationship with you.
· We may send marketing emails from time to time. You will only receive these if you gave us permission to do so in person, or if you gave us permission by signing up to our newsletter online. You can request to opt out of our marketing emails at any time. We will only send you emails in relation to your preferences.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that is held by La Parisienne at any time. This will be provided by email.
YOUR RIGHTS TO RECTIFICATION
If you would like to update any of your personal data, you can request that this is updated at any time by emailing us or via the contact form on our website.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ERASE DATA
If you would like La Parisienne to erase your personal data, you can do so by formally requesting this via email at email@example.com. There are a few exceptions around this;
· You have a booking or order with us, or another one of our services that is still being processed.
· Data against previous orders (bespoke or otherwise) will be kept. This is purely for bookkeeping purposes.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
La Parisienne may send marketing information about their products, services and events or general news about La Parisienne that you may be interested in. This is only with regards to our services and news that relates to your preferences.
· La Parisienne use an online platform to send marketing emails. This service is fully compliant with the 2018 GDPR regulations.
· You can update your direct marketing preferences at any time.
· You can opt out of our marketing emails by clicking on the link in any email or by emailing us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS AND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at: email@example.com.